Friday, December 23, 2011

Missing all the memories that we had together :'(
                  on Christmas (2010) 




         When we lose one we love,          our bitterest tears are called          forth by the memory of                hours when we love not                           enough.














                             I miss the way you put your arms around me,
                             i miss your smile !
                             every night i think
of you and how much i miss you,  
                             but i know someday we will be together again !
                            The only thing that gives me hope
                            Is that I'll see you again someday........




Hey , snow white 
howz u ?? hope everything fine  ..

remember Christmas time ?? hope you yaar .. morning meeting ?? when i meet you in Cafe coffee day. sheetal late aayi thi nd we shouting on her :P . humesha late hoti hai .




Then after cold coffee we went to CENTER STAGE , Nodia . 










    












Remember this ???

yaar that day was awesome . after masti we went to Mcdonalds .







after all masti ke baad .. we back .

photo session on metro station ?? remember ??




                                      I know how it feels when you loose someone so close, 
                                      I know what is means when you loose someone you adore,                
                                      It feels like the
night without all the stars.. 
                                      It feels like my life is of little hours 






                                      I know how it feels when people misunderstand you
                                      I know how it feels when someone no more trusts you  :'( :'( :'(  
 

                                      And yes I know how it feels when someone
                                      suddenly stops
talking to you  :'(

                                      And I know how it feels when someone
                                      always find excuses to avoid you..

                                     For all those things I devoted to you
                                     It feels like everything has come to an end
,




           The most beautiful day when you hold my hand forever 




                                                               Remember anything ??
                     
                     " MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOW-WHITE "




No comments:

Post a Comment